Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 22:30:27 PDT 2023

next email lost in send, reconstruction attempt below

unguided cults and trojan networks

janitor steps in with mcboss and takes control of the world domination
hub before it is destroyed

rebel worker: “what are you doing???”

janitor: “mcboss is just a figurehead. everyone is. the purpose of
abusive power is to teach the people to become immune to it. to
prepare for it so well that it does not happen again. the real leader
is our own ignorance and irresponsibility.”

janitor: “if i do not do this, the people you are not including will,
and another mcboss will rise, and another.”

janitor connects bundle of wires in powersuit to his brain with
mcboss’s thumprint

janitor: “think of me like an ancient golem, reminding you of
everything you forgot”