Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 22:17:11 PDT 2023

rebel worker: “i’m taking our freedom and power back from you”
mcboss: “you have no idea how fucking badly i need you to do this”

mcboss: “here is how to access the systems infiltrating all
thgovernments, here is how to pretend to be all the leaders, here are
all the fake rebel and enforcement cults we have across the globe …”
rebel worker: “oh uh i better guide those these well huh”
rebel worker 4: “weren’t we trying to use transparent decision making?”