=?UTF-8?Q?Neuralink; ,_Elon_Musk_describes_implantation_as_=E2=80=9Clik?= e replacing a piece of your skull with a smartwatch.”

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Wed Apr 19 07:16:43 PDT 2023

I'm all atwitter with excitement. Any smartwatch would be better company than Matt Taibbi - amirite?

And they can all switch to manual over-ride just before any head-on-collision over kulturkampf postures.

Now it seems uncontroversial to say the further out we go in OUTER space the more likely we are to encounter some alien intelligence.

Sorry if this offends any morons - like Elon Musk.

Elon - if you're listening - I don’t understand why Alexander Ali is being cancelled when he could be the go-to-guy for all things Hunter Biden.

What’s up with that?