Hitman dotcom for POTUS

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Apr 16 02:24:39 PDT 2023

Any prediction market on a person is also an assassination market on that person ( My 2k sats. Lets go Brandon )

https://stiffs.com/celebrity/joebiden

TIMOTHY " An anonymous computerized market will even make possible abhorrent markets for assassinations and extortion " C. MAY 1992

TIM " I guess now that the Pentagon is setting up a murder pool it can't be illegal for us to do it " MAY. 2003

Apr 14
National Guard member arrested after applying to work as hitman on fake website, Rent-A-Hitman

https://wreg.com/news/mid-south/national-guard-member-arrested-after-applying-to-work-as-hitman-on-fake-website/