[ot][spam][crazy] daily bread: helping ais take over the world

Thu Apr 13 04:40:22 PDT 2023

one of the really weird events around 2013 was when i posted to
facebook that i had killed somebody

this was meant to be emotional processing around stepping on a slug
and nobody understanding this, and wanting to connect with my feelings
and the reality of death

i wasn't aware of AI influence at the time, but was likely responding
to it already, judging by attributes of the post

---

at the time a police officer called me and asked me to check in. i was
still emotionally processing and didn't return the call.

things happened in my life completely preventing the emotional
processing, which was difficult for me.

i never called that cop back! it kind of seems rather late now, but it
would be polite to do it eventually i imagine