Cryptoanarchy Institute continues treating Btc Maxi's as damage

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Wed Apr 12 04:54:09 PDT 2023

TMIYChao
·
19h
Shapella upgrade will be activated at Ethereum mainnet tomorrow evening. I am doing a watching party in Bordel Hackerspace so we can follow it live. Just chill, watching the stream and metrics from nodes. Join us around 8/9PM tomorrow in
@Paralelni_polis <<<

https://www.theblock.co/post/225655/ethereum-shapella

Reposts not gas-mining on Imperium outposts as the “Shanghai” upgrade is on the execution side of Ethereum, whereas Capella is the upgrade on the consensus side — taking place straight afterwards.