Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 17:25:07 PDT 2023

boss's activism

boss is hard-nosed individual. he vaguely remembers he might have been
through vietnam or something like that, and you're not going to catch
him the wrong way like you might your little brother.

boss cares. not like a namby pamby grassroots activist, who thinks
that looking as pathetic and penniless as possible in front of a
slaughterhouse will somehow make the workers uncomfortable enough to
politely ask their bosses to quit their jobs.

no.

but boss is an activist.

or at least now he is, with our new Make Boss An Activist Cocktail!
It's a script written in Turtle Basic that runs on Boss's implant and
ensures  --

no.

boss cares because he is a patriot. His heart is huge and real. Today,
he still fights for turtles and print statements -- I mean the
wellbeing of everyone there is.