Cryptocurrency: Action - Shutdown The US RESTRICT Act

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 19:03:54 PDT 2023

Shut It Down NOW...

https://twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/status/1644296408118460416
The Restrict Act does a lot more than just make it illegal for
Americans to use TikTok. It will give unelected bureaucrats the power
to make it illegal for Americans to use any other app or website,
monitor our every move, censor our online speech, and crush any
dissent, all…

https://twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/status/1645019136920293376
The Restrict Act not only bans Americans from using TikTok, it is a
Patriot Act 2.0 for the Internet. It would give the govt unfettered
access to all the data on our computers, phones, security cameras,
internet browsing history, payment applications and more. It throws
the…