KARL - Could you not bring up your alleged health issues in our chat?

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Apr 9 04:49:20 PDT 2023

Could you not bring up mental health issues in our chat?

We're a community of problem solvers but can't help those who can't help themselves/
 It makes us feel powerless when we hear you won't tell us where you are.
 We want to help youse but there's nothing we can do.

Btw - I'm taking the diabolical liberty of speaking as 'we' since others have said similar over the years.

I noticed you brought up health issues in chat again. This is your third warning.
It's actually your fourth, but we'll call it you a third.

TL/DR     HELP US HELP YOU!