A c-punk that can't argue against " Four Horsemen " critics is a eunuch

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Apr 9 04:31:53 PDT 2023

They're like an anarchist that can't argue against ' propaganda-of-the-deed ' critics.  Same deal.

"How will privacy and anonymity be attacked?" [...] ( Mongo )

like so many other "computer hacker" items, as a tool for the "Four Horsemen": drug-dealers, money-launderers, terrorists, and pedophiles. . . "

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Horsemen_of_the_Infocalypse

The implicit ' social contract ' with our proposed cryptoanarchist alternative 'operating system', to replace neo-liberal/ state-capitalism, is that prediction markets reduce the anti-social criminal population and then we use reputation capital ( Goodwill, good-faith dealings, etc ) more in our day-to-day dealings with each other.  It is also a sorta cypherpunk ethic that we are for transparency for the rich as well as privacy for the pleb.

Don't like that?  Tough.  Strong powerful and wealthy anarchists do what they like -  the weak suffer what they must.