With offices in Canada, Cali and Israel, Blockstream is subject to the same regulatory regime as Moby.

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Apr 9 03:56:11 PDT 2023

Drilling down a little on Mobilecoin I noticed several of their top people retweeted a post mentioning ' cypherpunks'.

Then Moxie Marlinspike was associated with anarchism for a while.

Makes me wonder if Adam Back isn't providing ' revolutionary ' figleaf cover the way Moxie just did.

Adam already supports 5-VEY compliant journalist, Julian Assmange.  Presumably Blockstream has a compliance officer or three - maybe we could ask them?

How many customers has Blockstream already ratted out?

And when did Adam stop raping his wife?