[ot] Fwd: did you ban me from redbean discord?

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 03:25:54 PDT 2023

I found dms regarding mentioning health issues. without logs of these,
it's hard for me to know what specifically was being referred to. I
don't perceive issues as unresolvable myself, but if I had noticed
these dms I certainly would have changed my behavior.
It's strange that other messages of mine, such as some of the notes
and other things like an easter-related message, were also removed,
when i rejoined with another user.

jart — Yesterday at 9:17 AM

Hi. I just wanted to say my heart goes out to you. It pains me to have
to ask this. Could you not bring up health issues in our chat? We're a
community of problem solvers. It makes us feel powerless when we hear
about problems we want to help solve, but there's nothing we can do.
Thanks!
April 9, 2023

jart — Today at 12:09 AM

I noticed you brought up health issues in chat again. This is your
second warning.
[12:10 AM]
It's actually your third, but we'll call it your second.

xloem — Today at 6:11 AM

hi, i only just found your dms.

ClydeBOT — Today at 6:11 AM

Your message could not be delivered. This is usually because you don't
share a server with the recipient or the recipient is only accepting
direct messages from friends. You can see the full list of reasons
here: https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us/articles/360060145013
Only you can see this • Dismiss message

baffo32 — Today at 6:21 AM

hi, this is xloem. i wanted to apologize for bringing up health
issues. i only just found your dms as i get a lot of marketing.
[6:22 AM]
thanks for your work, and i'm sorry things didn't work out, and i'm
sorry for bringing the server down with my personal content. (edited)
[6:22 AM]
it looks like my notes on hyperparameters got removed, i'm a little
sad about that. it could make sense to leave a comment that i was
banned so people know why the notes stopped.