Cash App also invites Europolice in to spy on customers

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sat Apr 8 05:52:38 PDT 2023

Compliance with the KGB, CCP and Middle East religious police can't be far away. DPRK Dorsey?

Jackass Dorsey’s conformist culture
Culture of compliance
“We maintain a culture of compliance and a holistic program designed to comply with a range of regulatory obligations in the markets where we operate,” Block said.
“Implementing compliance controls is an embedded part of our product development process, and we endeavour to understand potential patterns of abuse and prevent bad actors from exploiting our system.”

https://www.forbes.com/sites/thomasbrewster/2023/03/23/jack-dorseys-block-fined-slammed-by-bank-regulator-and-hindenburg-research/?sh=4bf892c7e596

Reposts not flat-earth economics from slavish morons