Chris Larsen needs killing ( My 2k sats )

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sat Apr 8 05:29:01 PDT 2023

Is XRP ripple even a shitcoin?  I'm 68 and not technically proficient in much above use of chainsaws.

>>  Chris Larsen, co-founder and executive chairman of Ripple, said he has spent millions of dollars on security cameras that have been installed in various districts.

https://www.ktvu.com/news/tech-exec-funds-san-francisco-police-recruitment-efforts-security-cameras-amid-safety-concerns

Larsen said he has also donated $600,000 to the San Francisco Police Officers Association to help with recruitment. It funds an ad campaign to address what some describe as a staffing crisis.

The police department said it is short 548 officers. <<<

Reposts not lowest dregs of the centralized pre-mined shitcoin realm