OG carpetbaggers - meh

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Tue Apr 4 02:02:23 PDT 2023

>> >> Blockstream
Open-source. Built with accessible parts.
This is the cypherpunk way. <<<<

Correct me if I'm wrong but 90's punks talked up Galts elitist Gulch and the brilliant entrepreneur more than p2p and open-sauce.  This conversation being largely led by Mong and followed along by Backstabber - yes?

Those talking up ' millicent ghetto ' populist solutions tended to be coming in from the edges.

So then what happened - Circe/ Satoshi turned Mongs men into swine?

Now its all P2P, open-sauce all the time.  From the crypt in Tim's case.

Opportunist OG's indistinguishable from carpetbaggers ( Hi Vinay, Julio, Craig, Eric, etc, etc ) Feh.