Sun Apr 2 16:45:43 PDT 2023

cyborg torturer dissociates and is unsure how to make decisions or
what knowledge to base expressions on [mistake? diverse?] [i’m posting
this as a coping strategy for something else so come concepts
nonpresent]

cyborg torturer: “and you visited manhattan with my aunt jemima!”

kidnapping rescuer: “hmm.”

—

cyborg torturer is brought to a bedroom

large moveable signs hang from the walls saying things like “btw you
are not a poopoo face” and “we want to help you, and can protect you
from mcboss”

cyborg torturer flips some of the signs so they are invisible