140 Highlights to Complaint by Former Governor Andrew M. Cuomo Against Attorney General Letitia Ann James, Joon Kim, Esq., and Anne Clark, Esq.

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Fri Sep 30 17:41:05 PDT 2022

Brody Larson collates 140 highlights to Complaint by Former Governor Andrew
M. Cuomo Against Attorney General Letitia Ann James, Joon Kim, Esq., and
Anne Clark, Esq.:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EOzEmOpxCBNfThWYqPPDaV0evqGFVFTd/view?usp=drivesdk

"I am the 56th Governor of the State of New York and write to bring to the
Attorney
Grievance Committee’s (“Committee”)attention certain professional
misconduct by New York Attorney General LetitiaAnn James (“AGJames” or the
“Attorney General”), and two Special
Deputies to the First Deputy Attorney General appointed by AG James, Joon
Kim, Esq., and Anne Clark, Esq., to assist in an investigationof
allegations of sexual harassment against me."