Fwd: NY DFS FOIL response letter FOIL-2022-091931-018192

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Tue Sep 27 12:15:01 PDT 2022

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Bogdan, George (DFS) <George.Bogdan at dfs.ny.gov>
Date: Tue, Sep 27, 2022, 1:39 PM
Subject: RE: NY DFS FOIL response letter FOIL-2022-091931-018192
To: Gunnar Larson <g at xny.io>

George Bogdan
Senior Attorney
Department of Financial Services
One State Street
New York, New York  10004-1417
FAX: (212) 709-1655
(212) 480-4758
*george.bogdan at dfs.ny.gov <george.bogdan at dfs.ny.gov>*

*From:* Gunnar Larson <g at xny.io>
*Sent:* Tuesday, September 27, 2022 12:47 PM
*To:* Bogdan, George (DFS) <George.Bogdan at dfs.ny.gov>
*Cc:* cypherpunks <cypherpunks at lists.cpunks.org>

*ATTENTION: This email came from an external source. Do not open
attachments or click on links from unknown senders or unexpected emails.*

Dear Mr. Boden:

Thank you for your email response today.

Concerning the letter's statement:

"I asked you to clarify ambiguous phrases in your request on July 27, 2022.
On July 27, 2022, you claimed your request was unambiguous and refused to
do so."

Mr. Boden, forgive me but I have done a search of mailbox on July 27, 2022
and I am not finding the said refusal correspondence mentioned above.
Additionally, I searched for any DFS correspondence on July 26 and 28 2022.

If it would not be any trouble, would you mind forwarding the July 27, 2022
clarification refusal to me? This does not sound like something I would
normally refuse to do. However, I would like to make sure I did not make a
mistake.

Thank you in advance,

Gunnar

Gunnar Larson