NY DFS FOIL response letter FOIL-2022-091931-018192

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Tue Sep 27 09:46:39 PDT 2022

Dear Mr. Boden:

Thank you for your email response today.

Concerning the letter's statement:

"I asked you to clarify ambiguous phrases in your request on July 27, 2022.
On July 27, 2022, you claimed your request was unambiguous and refused to
do so."

Mr. Boden, forgive me but I have done a search of mailbox on July 27, 2022
and I am not finding the said refusal correspondence mentioned above.
Additionally, I searched for any DFS correspondence on July 26 and 28 2022.

If it would not be any trouble, would you mind forwarding the July 27, 2022
clarification refusal to me? This does not sound like something I would
normally refuse to do. However, I would like to make sure I did not make a
mistake.

Thank you in advance,

Gunnar

Gunnar Larson