Assassination Politics

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 16:24:51 PDT 2022

https://twitter.com/SilverSpikeSam
https://twitter.com/SamJournals/status/1500293691021352969
Sam Steele, Founder of The Silver Spike Society.
@elias_714 @R1mElvis @zeemczed @hwinkler4real
Look into an idea called "Assassination Politics" by Jim Bell.
that would be exactly the sort of system we need for checks & balances.

AP (not a new idea)  (Read 2802 times)
https://secure.thementalmilitia.com/forums/index.php?topic=36673.0
Joe Kelley

    Jr. Member
    **
    Offline Offline

AP (not a new idea)
« on: September 25, 2019, 03:01:05 pm »
I first read Assassination Politics more than a decade ago, as
documented on my own Web page, and from my Web page the link I have
there is still a working link:

http://www.outpost-of-freedom.com/jimbellap.htm

I just stumbled on a YouTube presentation by Jim Bell, the author of
Assassination Politics, as he eventually made his way out of prison.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcJdvQvzlNU

According to Jim Bell the first time someone announced the idea
coincided with the sudden tripling of Bitcoin price.

I follow this idea (not a new idea by the way) and so I saw the Forbes
Article mentioned in the Jim Bell YouTube video above:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andygreenberg/2013/11/18/meet-the-assassination-market-creator-whos-crowdfunding-murder-with-bitcoins/

The date on that article is Nov 18, 2013, 08:30am.

The Jim Bell Project is here:
https://jimbellproject.org/press-release-hackers-congress-paralel-polis-oct-7-2017/

The idea is simple, it is based upon this:

"The king, so far from being invested with arbitrary power, was only
considered as the first among the citizens; his authority depended
more on his personal qualities than on his station; he was even so far
on a level with the people, that a stated price was fixed for his
head, and a legal fine was levied upon his murderer, which though
proportionate to his station, and superior to that paid for the life
of a subject, was a sensible mark of his subordination to the
community." - 1 Hume, Appendix, l." (Trial by Jury, Lysander Spooner,
1852)

Anonymity for each individual is one thing, but group anonymity is
altogether more difficult to maintain, along the lines of a chain
being only as strong as the weakest link.

For those who care not to peruse the AP information, I will quote a sound bite:

"Last month I received an encrypted email from someone calling himself
by the pseudonym Kuwabatake Sanjuro, who pointed me towards his recent
creation: The website Assassination Market, a crowdfunding service
that lets anyone anonymously contribute bitcoins towards a bounty on
the head of any government official--a kind of Kickstarter for
political assassinations. According to Assassination Market's rules,
if someone on its hit list is killed--and yes, Sanjuro hopes that many
targets will be--any hitman who can prove he or she was responsible
receives the collected funds." Forbes

« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 03:03:52 pm by Joe Kelley »
Logged
Bill St. Clair

    Techie
    Sr. Member
    *****
    Offline Offline
        End the War on Freedom

Re: AP (not a new idea)
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2019, 02:27:05 pm »
The normal way to collect an AP bounty is to make the closest estimate
to time of death before the fact.
Logged
"The state can only survive as long as a majority is programmed to
believe that theft isn't wrong if it's called taxation or asset
forfeiture or eminent domain, that assault and kidnapping isn't wrong
if it's called arrest, that mass murder isn't wrong if it's called
war." -- Bill St. Clair

"Separation of Earth and state!" -- Bill St. Clair
Joe Kelley

    Jr. Member
    **
    Offline Offline

Re: AP (not a new idea)
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2019, 05:54:47 pm »
“The normal way to collect an AP bounty is to make the closest
estimate to time of death before the fact.”

>From Assassination Politics by Jim Bell:

“If, later, the "prediction" came true, the predictor would presumably
send yet another encrypted "envelope" to the organization, containing
the decryption key for the previous "prediction" envelope, plus a
public key (despite its name, to be used only once!) to be used for
encryption of digital cash used as payment for the award. The
organization would apply the decryption key to the prediction
envelope, discover that it works, then notice that the prediction
included was fulfilled on the date stated. The predictor would be,
therefore, entitled to the award. Nevertheless, even then nobody would
actually know WHO he is!”

On the web page AP Part 9 is dated:  February 27, 1996

I was on the National District 40 House of Representatives Ballot in
1996 as a Libertarian. My talking points included statements
concerning burning alive men, women, pregnant women, children, babies,
after torture for weeks, experiments, all by the “government” in Waco.

The point I think that is worth noting here with this AP update, which
includes an active Web Page today, is the point about assassinations
already are funded, not an idea, not a future possibility, but a
demonstrable fact that matters in each murder case.

Example:
THE COURT: Let me ask you, do all of you
agree with this verdict?

THE JURY: Yes (In unison).

THE COURT: In answer to the
question did Loyd Jowers participate in a
conspiracy to do harm to Dr. Martin Luther
King, your answer is yes.

Do you also find that others, including governmental agencies, were
parties to this conspiracy as alleged by
the defendant? Your answer to that one is
also yes.

And the total amount of damages
you find for the plaintiffs entitled to is
one hundred dollars. Is that your verdict?

THE JURY: Yes (In unison).

Above are the Trial by Jury transcripts concerning an example of
actual Assassination Politics. Whoever paid a penny, nickel, dime, or
100 pennies to U.S.A. Inc. (LLC) (National Government in America)
previous to the assassination of Martin Luther King Jr., for speaking
the truth, is one of the documented investors in that (capital)
murder.

This “cause” to put Jim Bell in prison (for proposing an encrypted -
anonymous - assassins for hire market competitor) is much like
“democrats” blaming “republicans” for rigging an election.

This is a basic deception, like a thief pointing and yelling “THIEF!”
just before the thief perpetrates yet another theft while employing
the same basic deception. Potential defenders of theft are sent on a
wild goose chase so as to afford the actual thief the required
anonymity.