Thu Sep 22 03:32:14 PDT 2022

Rebel Worker 2: “DictatorSoft told me to “put the rebel spies on
Boss’s throne” along with “you know what is meant. don’t play dumb.””

Intern: “I got this assignment, too, Don’t some of you work with
foreign militaries? Are we to kidnap them?”

Janitor [holding phone with same assignment]: “No, um, he means the
people who break the isolation by chatting with each other at the
coffee shop. I’ve been trying to explain to him about normal people.”