xNY.io - Bank.org | Memo #2 - JPMorgan Chase Board of Directors ESG Marketplace Manipulation

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Thu Sep 22 03:25:28 PDT 2022

Dear JP Morgan Chase:

We are concerned not hearing from you regarding potential violation of the
Endangered Species Act.

According to the Act, the burden of proof rests with JP Morgan Chase on the
matter. No reply is a sort of default for JP Morgan Chase.

When can we expect some sort of answer on this matter?

Warm regards,

Gunnar

Gunnar Larson
xNY.io - Bank.org