Larson FOIL 30-Day letter (Richard Weber - General Counsel, NY-DFS)

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Tue Sep 20 12:19:26 PDT 2022

Ms. Garvin:

Thank you very much for the email.

Gunnar

Gunnar Larson
xNY.io - Bank.org
646-454-9107

On Tue, Sep 20, 2022, 2:06 PM Garvin, Sheila Y (DHR) <
Sheila.Garvin at dhr.ny.gov> wrote:

> Dear Mr. Larson:
>

> Pursuant to your request, please see the attached.
>

> *Best,*
>

> *Sheila Garvin*
>

> *DHR Records Access Clerk*
>
> *Legal Management Records Unit*
>
> One Fordham Plaza, 4th Floor, Bronx, NY  10458
>
> Tele:  (718) 741-8423/ e-Fax:  (718) 741-8256
>
> *foil at dhr.ny.gov <foil at dhr.ny.gov>*
>
> *Sheila.Garvin at dhr.ny.gov <Sheila.Garvin at dhr.ny.gov>*
>
> *www.dhr.ny.gov <http://www.dhr.ny.gov/>*
>

> *This transmission and its attachments may contain confidential or
> privileged information, which is intended for use by the individual or
> entity to which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended
> recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination,
> copying, or distribution of this transmission or its attachments is
> strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error,
> please notify the sender immediately at the above address and delete the
> transmission and its attachments**.*

September 20, 2022
VIA EMAIL G at xny.io
Gunnar Larson
xNY.io - Bank.org
Dear Mr. Larson:
The Division is in receipt of your Freedom of Information Law (FOIL)
request, received
by the Division on September 13, 2022, in which you requested the following:
Museum of Organized Crime and Law Enforcement (Advisory
Board)
On May 18, 2022 xNY.io - Bank.org received a copy of a financial
disclosure form for Mr. Richard Weber (General Counsel, NY-
DFS) noting an advisory council role at the Las Vegas Museum of
Organized Crime and Law Enforcement. No address was provided:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CCIh9CQiwxVILSv86B54kEcipV
Rnx1YQ/view?usp=drivesdk We would like to receive any and all
records NY-DFS and Human Rights hold for this appointment
approval for a state associated representative.
Due to the substantial number of FOIL requests received by the Division,
please be
advised the Division will notify you in writing of its response to your
request within thirty (30)
business days of this letter, no later than November 2, 2022.