Voluntaryist libertarian, or moron, for short, tries to tie cypherpunks to proof-of-work over proof-of-stake.

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Sep 18 15:35:29 PDT 2022

Voluntaryist libertarian, or moron, for short ( Hi Gramps ) tries to tie cypherpunks to proof-of-work over proof-of-stake.

https://twitter.com/csuwildcat

>>>  Daniel Ƀrrr
@csuwildcat
·
Sep 15
Feeling some déjà vu, help me out: today folks are celebrating an 'introduction' of PoS, a consensus system known for 20 years we've long had examples of, which has numerous flaws cypherpunks carefully avoided in developing PoW. .  . . <<<