Bank.org

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Fri Sep 16 20:22:13 PDT 2022

You know, Mr. Weber, I am one of the most survelliaed people on the planet
(with, xNY.io - Bank.org) so something is telling me we have a 360
investigation.

So, you need to resign. Mr. Cuomo's new approach with the AG seems
outrageous given your previous boss resigned and her boss too.

Mr. Weber, with the below you have blood on your hands. You must give New
York State the respect the state deserves.

You know what we are talking about.

When can we expect your resignation?

Warm regards,

Gunnar