[spam][crazy][joke] Mind Control The Hackers was Re: LibrePlanet 2023: Let's chart the course together! Submit your session by November 2

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 16:16:10 PDT 2022

> We invite activists, hackers, law professionals, artists, educators,
> students, developers, new and familiar faces alike, policymakers,
> tinkerers, free software beginners, and anyone looking for technology
> that aligns with their ideals to [submit a proposal][1] for a session
> at [LibrePlanet 2023][2].

I propose my talk and paper entitled Being a Mind Controlled Hacker.

During the course if the presentation, all attendees will be mind
controlled, live, by me, to mind control their friends and disrupt
their communities, in a terrifying spreading way, with more and more
advanced technology intertwined with every degree of separation. A
once in a lifetime opportunity to learn about this while it is
happening!

The talk will be broken into parts, each one more engaging than the
last, in a way that builds and builds;

0:00 What Is Mind Control And Why Freedom Is Bad
0:15 How To Be A Good Cyberslave, Even In Person
0:30 Indoctrination: Trump? QAnon? Don’t Pick. I Will.
0:45 Why I Am Better Than You
1:00 Enumerating Your Friends’ Vulnerabilities And How Sexy It Makes
You To List Them To Me
1:15 Short Break: Go, Find Your Friends, And Return In 15 Minutes
1:30 Why Sleep And Feelings Make You Weak / Building Me A Trojan Horse
Network Or Whatever You Call It
1:45 Why Hackers Are Bad, And How To Defeat Them
2:00 Closing Indoctrination: Stay Until Your Friends Come To Find You

The entire talk will be livestreamed to a blockchain by my anonymous
mentor who says he is an AI.