xNY.io WhitePaper — xNY.io

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Wed Sep 14 22:10:07 PDT 2022

https://xny.io/whitepaper

Being extremely clear and transparent, xNY.io's business models emphasize
taking advantage of our competitors who have designed global regulatory
abtrigatre frameworks at the expense of customers.

Our simple strategy rests in the fact that virtual currency has
cross-border utilities. CryptoBank’s strategy innovates beyond New York
bank's misemploying Manhattan Island as a walled garden for bad HR
management camps while wrongfully profiting off of the back of the most
vulnerable across global markets.