The Mob Museum in Downtown Las Vegas - About - Executive Bios

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Tue Sep 13 18:45:35 PDT 2022

Ace Rothstein : Four reels, sevens across on three $15,000 jackpots. Do you have any idea what the odds are?

Don Ward : Shoot, it's gotta be in the millions, maybe more.

Ace Rothstein : Three fuckin' jackpots in 20 minutes? Why didn't you pull the machines? Why didn't you call me?

Don Ward : Well, it happened so quick, 3 guys won; I didn't have a chance...

Ace Rothstein : [interrupts]  You didn't see the scam? You didn't see what was going on?

Don Ward : Well, there's no way to determine that...

Ace Rothstein : Yes there is! An infallible way, they won!