Open FOIL NY Request From : Gunnar Larson : 2021 Apple Card Report

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Tue Sep 13 15:50:14 PDT 2022

Okay. Thank you.

We would like to appeal this result. DHR issued five extensions to the FOIL
request. Furthermore, from the time of the initial FOIL request, Apple Card
has been subject to several reports of human rights abuses:

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/09/12/goldmans-gs-apple-card-business-has-a-surprising-subprime-problem.html

Goldman Hit With Probe Into Credit-Card Business by CFPB
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-08-04/goldman-says-cfpb-probing-credit-card-billing-refund-practices

 Please confirm receipt of this email.

Gunnar

Gunnar Larson