[ot][personal] cult reading notes

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 09:28:36 PDT 2022

On Sun, Aug 28, 2022 at 6:07 AM Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery,
One Victim of Many
<gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com> wrote:

> > [warning: dangerous:] "The more you try to understand what I am
> > saying, the less you will never be able to understand it. Do you
> > understand?"

Noting that this question would be interpreted differently depending
on whether the listener is th8nk8ng overly logically or overly
symbolically: the meanings are opposite. I found i interpreted things
more and more symbolically and this caused me to be more and more
manipulable. If, for example, one is very scared a serious covert
threat or such may be made, then symbolic or implied information is
valued much more highly. “Do you understand?” is something that might
be said after communicating covertly.