Fwd: FOIL Request Confirmation from Open FOIL NY: Museum of Organized Crime and Law Enforcement

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Mon Sep 12 14:48:39 PDT 2022

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <noreply at its.ny.gov>
Date: Mon, Sep 12, 2022, 5:48 PM
Subject: FOIL Request Confirmation from Open FOIL NY
To: <G at xny.io>

Thank you for submitting your FOIL request through Open FOIL NY.

Here is your Open FOIL NY confirmation information for future reference:

LARSON_DFS_20220912174758431

LARSON_DHR_20220912174758431

*INFORMATION SUBMITTED:*
*Records Requested From*
Department of Financial Services
Division of Human Rights
*Short Title*
Museum of Organized Crime and Law Enforcement (Advisory Board)
*Description*
Dear Madam or Sir: On May 18, 2022 xNY.io - Bank.org received a copy of a
financial disclosure form for Mr. Richard Weber (General Counsel, NY-DFS)
noting an advisory council role at the Las Vegas Museum of Organized Crime
and Law Enforcement. No address was provided:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CCIh9CQiwxVILSv86B54kEcipVRnx1YQ/view?usp=drivesdk
We would like to receive any and all records NY-DFS and Human Rights hold
for this appointment approval for a state associated represenative. Warm
regards, Gunnar Gunnar Larson xNY.io - Bank.org 646-454-9107
*Uploaded Files*
*FOIL Response Format*
Email
*If fees apply, please contact me if costs will be greater than*
$10000

Your FOIL request has been forwarded to the organization(s) you selected,
and the respective Records Access Officer will contact you directly for
further processing of your request. Please allow up to five business days
for such communication(s). For your convenience, here is additional contact
information:

Department of Financial Services
One State Street
20th Floor