USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 13:00:59 PDT 2022

> More Election Fraud...

Citizen Investigators Find Fabricated Documents. Submitted to Georgia
State Elections Board

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/09/citizen-investigators-find-bombshell-fabricated-documents-submitted-georgia-state-elections-board/

A majority of Americans are experiencing distrust in our elections in
the United States according to recent polling data.  What should be
simple counting machines are hidden behind extravagant coding,
“intellectual property” claims, and ownership by complex private
equity firms.

The federal government hasn’t updated their guidelines for these
machines and their “security” since years before the iPhone was in
existence.  And now we find out that one federal agency may actually
be fabricating documents to cover for their inadequacies.   This
should not be a partisan issue: these machines must go.

The fact that the Elections Assistance Commission Commission (EAC) did
not have a valid accreditation certificate for voting machine testing
laboratory Pro V&V prior to the 2020 election has been disclosed in
numerous court cases and testimony to state legislatures.  Yet,
somehow, they seem to ignore this incredible fact.  The Gateway Pundit
 reported on this previously while also talking about the conflict of
interest that exists with these “testing” labs being paid by the
companies they are “testing” for.

But last month, a new discovery was made by citizens investigating the
disastrous 2020 election that was riddled with fraud, violations of
state and federal laws, chain of custody violations, and destruction
of evidence.  Citizen investigators Kevin Moncla and David Cross
discovered that not only was Pro V&V not properly accredited, the
coverup to make it seem like they were involved the falsification of
documents by EAC Testing and Certification Director, Jerome Lovato.

According to an official complaint submitted by Moncla and Cross to
the Georgia State Elections Board in August, their investigation “has
uncovered evidence which calls into question, not only the validity of
Georgia’s voting system certification, but the accreditation of the
Voting System Testing Laboratory, and the credibility of the EAC
itself.”

TRENDING: UPDATE on President Trump's Surprise Trip to Washington DC
-- Another Day of Liberal Tears...

According to their official complaint (“the Complaint”):

    Pro V&V’s EAC Voting System Testing Lab Accreditation expired in 2017.
    EAC officials have falsely misrepresented the accreditation status of
    Pro V&V and have gone to extraordinary lengths to conceal the fact
    that Pro V&V’s accreditation was expired for an extended period of
    time.

        Records and analysis strongly suggest that the EAC fabricated
        documents on behalf of Pro V&V then posted those documents
        on the EAC website. Seemingly this was done in an effort to
        make it appear as though the required documents had been timely
        submitted.
        Following the 2020 General Election, the EAC falsely claimed
        that the reason Pro V&V’s accreditation certificate(s) had not
        been issued was because of:

             Delays caused by COVID-19
            Administrative Error
            Accreditation wasn’t revoked
        Georgia’s current voting system was not certified in accordance with
        the Help America Vote Act. The voting system Georgia purchased
        was not tested by an EAC accredited Voting System Testing Lab as
        required thereby rendering the EAC certification invalid based upon
        the established requirements.

The significance of the EAC fabricating documents on behalf of Pro V&V
not only further exacerbates the public distrust in this federal
organization, it also calls into question whether the Dominion
machines in Georgia were ever certified, seeing as how they are brand
new and were never used prior to Pro V&V’s last certificate of
accreditation.

According to the Complaint:

On September 11, 2019, an attorney representing the Coalition for Good
Governance in a
pending federal lawsuit (Curling v. Raffensperger) sent an email to
Ryan Germany, General
Counsel for the Georgia Secretary of State. The email inquired about
the accreditation
status of Pro V&V who had tested Georgia’s Dominion Democracy Suite
5.5A(G) voting
system that the EAC had subsequently certified. Specifically, the
email states in part:

“3. Finally, we understand that Pro V+V served as the testing agent for the
EAC and also to provide some functional testing for the State’s certification
of the BMD system. We have been unable to find a current EAC certificate
of accreditation for Pro V+V. The certificates seem to have been removed
from the EAC website, and the latest ones we can locate expired in 2017.
Can you please advise whether Pro V+V is an accredited testing lab,
certified by the EAC?

Under the Pro V&V records page on the EAC website, there was a
document posted 6 days after the Ryan Germany letter referenced above.
The file with the filename “Pro V&V letter of agreement.pdf” should
still be able to be downloaded.  This document, unlike the March 2020
one found here, is missing a date and a signature, as required by the
EAC.

Another unusual discrepancy with the seemingly fabricated document is
the creation of the header.  When the header for the “2015” document
created on 9/17/2019 by “jlovato” is opened in Photoshop, it is
actually two separate images as if someone cut and pasted it together,
unlike the 3/10/2020 header that is also pictured below:

And the last glaring discrepancy, besides the misspelling in their
address on their “official letterhead” (“boulevards” instead of
“boulevard”), is the address listed for the EAC.  Even if this
document was actually created in 2015 as they claim and not 9/17/2019
as the metadata evidences, the address for the EAC is incorrect.
According to the Complaint,  the address for the EAC changed to 1335
East West Highway, MD on October 22, 2013, two years before the
“original” date and 6 years before the actual created date.

The EAC went on to claim that there was a discrepancy in
accreditations due to “COVID-19”.  Well, clearly there wasn’t COVID-19
in 2017 when their most recent accreditation certificate on the EAC
website was posted.  And since the accreditation is only 2 years, the
new accreditation would have expired February 2019, which is a full
year before the pandemic caused any “outstanding circumstances” in the
United States.

So the EAC is not only missing the most current accreditations of Pro
V&V, they would also be missing their 2019 renewal documentation as
well.   Mr. Lovato tries to play semantics in his memo about this
topic by stating that “The EAC has never voted to revoke the
accreditation of Pro V&V.”  No one is making that claim.  We are
claiming it expired.  Expiration and revocation are not the same.  One
is automatic and the other is a manual action taken, respectively.

We now not only have sufficient evidence that Pro V&V was not
accredited for the 2020 election or since Feb. 2017, which also
implies not a single machine tested by them in the entire United
States should be valid, but we also now have evidence that the EAC
Director of Testing and Certification Jerome Lovato fabricated
documents on behalf of Pro V&V to retroactively cover their proverbial
butts.

I believe Mr. Moncla and Mr. Cross summed it up best:

As we mark the EAC’s 20th year, we must acknowledge that the EAC has
failed to develop
and maintain voting system testing guidelines, failed to oversee the
accreditation of testing
labs, and failed to test our country’s voting systems to a remotely
reasonable standard. The
fact is that EAC has miserably failed to perform not only its core
mission, but all missions
for its entire existence.

The actions of the EAC as detailed herein extend far beyond mere
failure. The EAC has
fabricated a fraudulent record for Pro V&V and has repeatedly,
knowingly, and intentionally
misrepresented the expired accreditation status of a Voting Systems
Testing Laboratory to
the American people. The EAC’s deceptive practices have fostered a
false sense of security
and materially violated their responsibilities under the HAVA in both
letter and spirit of the
law.

The inherit standard of any established institution or industry does
not exist with voting
systems in the United States. There is no benchmark, no independent
method of testing, no
oversight, and therefore there is no alternative but for the States to
perform their own due diligence in testing our voting systems.

Wherefore, the Georgia State Election Board must immediately suspend use of the
Dominion voting systems until a thorough, review by a panel of
independent experts can be
performed.

I highly recommend you read the report in its entirety and subscribe
to the substack here.  Hat tip Kevin Moncla and David Cross.