Time to say hello

Sun Sep 11 01:39:44 PDT 2022

Beard, it's good to see your safer internet handle rather than a legal name.

If you haven't filtered my emails,

There are a lot of unspoken things. I don't know what's safe for you,
so I'm not introducing any of them right now. I don't always have that
willpower.

We can handle a lot, ourselves, out here, if there's anything you
consider good to mention that would get through.

Thanks also for your public key. I need to increase the priority of
having one, myself.

If it seems like a good and safe idea to you to sign any list content
with your key, it could help others verify that they have seen what
you have.