[ot][personal] cult reading notes

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 11:45:53 PDT 2022

ch6

yay this chapter is called 'courageous survivor stories'

- author fails to immediately associate silence with mind control :(
:( instead focusing on "reticence" and "courage", but does mention
"being able to share"

- stresses importance of talking; helps those but inside and outside.

- author expresses strong passion around encouraging people to speak out

- strange that the letter from ron hubbard seemed cut to a prefix and
there was no followup. one wonders if something else was in play.

- standard accusation of child abuse leveled against cult critics:
"fair game" -> "tricked, sued, lied to, destroyed". heavy overt
disreputation campaign involving gang-stalking.

- despite retiring after 12 years of bankrupting harassment, jon
returned to helping escapees in 2013 or 2014 (year differs in
audiobook vs ebook, maybe one is revised), because they "simply do not
recover from the intense hypnotic procedures and humiliating
treatment" on their own

- academically endorsed blog at https://tonyortega.org
- Open Minds Foundation, survivors seek to educate public about and
reduce impact of undue influence <== !

- sad to learn about sex trafficking from a man. also sad that the
reading will paint over my own experiential intuition on the male
side. still, incredibly important information.

- sex trafficking was only revealed as violent slavery when model
wanted to cancel contract

- model was forced to verbalize and repeat that she had chosen the situation

- use of bible verses to validate, knowing victim was christian

- feigned enjoyment of servitude enforced

- learned secret hand sign for public

- after only 1 year of exposure, model was taken out by police when
identified by another victim

- agent was quickly arrested and sentenced to up to 15 years in
prison. no discussion at all of further analysis of the trafficking
group, superiors, clients, or norms and modes.

- victim knew no other survivors, had no understanding of what
happened, was not brought to deprogramming

- aided by this book and church. i still habitually see church
exposure as return to mind control from my experiences.

- Ending The Game was made by book author, Carissa Phelps, D'Lita
Miller, and the victim; citation 101; intervention curriculum focuses
on resisting and recovering from manipulation and coercion [hero
story]

- interesting to learn there is islamic terrorist mind control. i
wonder how they learned of it, to use it.