Anarchy2023 - International Anti-Authoritarian Gathering, July 20-23 2023, Jura CH

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 00:40:02 PDT 2022

https://anarchy2023.org/

    English
    Français
    Deutsch
    Español
    Italiano

Call to Participate in Anarchy 2023

Affiche-2023
International Anti-Authoritarian Gathering
Anarchy 2023 - St-Imier July 20-23, 2023
>From 20th to 23st July 2023 a meeting will be held in St-Imier (Jura,
CH) to celebrate the 150th anniversary of the Congress of St-Imier
which, in 1872, saw the foundation of the Anti-Authoritarian
International, an event marking the birth of the organized anarchist
movement.

The event will consist of 4 days of meetings, lectures, concerts,
seminars and various other activities. It will be a great opportunity
for libertarian supporters, inhabitants of the region and elsewhere,
and the general public to meet, debate, share and experience
libertarian ideas and practices. It will also be an opportunity for
those who have not yet discovered the rich history of this movement to
learn about its contributions to social progress and its struggles
from previous centuries to the present day.

What are anarchists doing today? What are their ideas, their works,
their actions? How have they contributed to world history for more
than 150 years? What can we learn from this concept, and why is
anarchy more desirable than ever?

Anarchy is not chaos and lack of order at all, but the opposite: it
advocates an anti-authoritarian approach and a personal and social
organization that promotes the emancipation of all human beings. This
means fighting against all forms of oppression, exploitation and
imposed authority, seeking to enhance everywhere freedom (absence of
domination), equity (absence of privilege) and mutual aid (mutuality).

On this occasion, we would like to welcome participants from all
continents. All those interested are invited to contribute to the
organization and the success of this meeting in whatever way they find
most suitable (sharing information, contributing ideas, joining in art
projects, providing material support, etc.).

The ⒶPENKI website has been set up to allow everyone to propose,
discuss and organize workshops, discussions, film screenings,
concerts, etc: ⒶPENKI
Follow Anarchy 2023 on social media!

On Mastodon: @anarchy2023 at todon.eu
https://todon.eu/@anarchy2023
This will be our primary social media presence. If you are not on
Mastodon yet, start here: https://joinmastodon.org

On Telegram: https://t.me/anarchy2023

On Twitter: https://twitter.com/anarchy2023

On Facebook the event can be found at:
https://www.facebook.com/events/559517672149734

To make a donation to our association and thus help with the
organization of the meeting please use the following bank details:
IBAN: CH28 0624 0575 1121 8190 1 - SWIFT (BIC) RBABCH22240, Caisse
d’Epargne Courtelary SA, 2608 Courtelary, Switzerland in favor of
"Association 150 ans du congrès de Saint-Imier", Rue Françillon 29,
2610 St-Imier.

You can contact us via email using the address: info at anarchy2023.org