Moving like Tigers

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Tue Sep 6 18:00:22 PDT 2022

>>> It was Sri Lanka’s Woodstock, Kronstadt, and Occupy Wall Street all rolled into one.

https://anarchistnews.org/content/sri-lanka-it-takes-whole-village

 Bakunin walked over the border and reached Paris as soon as the disrupted railway system would allow him. He lodged among the working-class National Guard who occupied the barracks in the rue Tournon, and spent his days and a large part of his nights in a fever of excitement and activity.

I breathed through all my senses and through all my pores the intoxication of the revolutionary atmosphere [he recollected later in the forced tranquillity of a prison cell]. It was a holiday without beginning and without end. I saw everyone and I saw no one, for each individual was lost in the same innumerable and wandering crowd. I spoke to all I met without remembering either my own words or those of others, for my attention was absorbed at every step by new events and objects and by unexpected news.