[ot][crazy] EEG can diagnose schizophrenia with >99% accuracy now

Tue Sep 6 15:38:25 PDT 2022

On 9/6/22, Douglas Lucas <dal at riseup.net> wrote:
> Can you please link whatever study/studies are purporting to diagnose
> schizophrenia with > 99% accuracy? Thanks

Thank you for your grounding question aiding the quality of this information.

This is the paper I stumbled on:
https://www.researchsquare.com/article/rs-1497490/latest.pdf . It
references previous work.The dataset is 28 people large, so easy to
dispute. On their github they have a colab that reproduces their
results.

The data is from this cool other study that uses graph theory to
consider schizophrenia an intrabrain censorship issue:
https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0188629

I started a github to begin playing with these things but quickly ran
into my issues: https://github.com/xloem/neuromodel .

Blockchain your brainwaves to protect the integrity of your studies.

If you search google scholar for eeg models there are sometimes
multiple new sota-busting architectures being published _per day_
right now.