Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 14:16:12 PDT 2022

A bunch of workers, interns, and cyborg zombies are filing out of a
lecture room under a sign that says “Attitude Training”. Some of them
are quaking violently like they just came near the edge of their life.
Others are staring off into the distance in a trance.

Boss [to an intern]: “Please don’t escape. Pretty please?”

Boss [to a worker]: “It would mean so much to me if you wouldn’t
escape. I paid three million dollars for this training. There is
another one Thursday, if you are interested.”

Boss [to cyborg zombie]: “You won’t escape, will you? Promise me?”

Cyborg Zombie [pauses, thinks, looks at Boss]: “Brains?” [Cyborg
Zombie hands Boss a dime.]

The attendees file down the hall and into another lecture room, where
excited laughter and applause can be heard amidst various loud
lecturing.

Other lecture room: “I just escape everything, all the time, every
day, in order to keep the habit up. Why, when I had my own confinement
robot vivisect _Boss_ just like me, “ [sound of a slide changing,
large audience response] “and he didn’t even know how to reconstruct
his memories afterward!”