My apologies to Professor Rat, although I don't recall what I did years ago.

punk punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Sep 5 10:49:31 PDT 2022

On Mon, 5 Sep 2022 04:15:47 -0400
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> Jim, as far as I can see, you don't need to apologize for anything,

	US cop grancrap roleplaying with his vaccine nazi fellow 'jim bell'

	Now, if one bothers to look at bell's posts, one would find a constant stream of evil technonazi propaganda, barefaced support for surveillance, barefaced support for crony capitalism, barefaced support for US patents, government borders, NATO, and virtually any crime of his govt one can imagine.

	Yeah this fucking turd bell is such a 'cypherpunk' 'libertarian' 'anarchist'.

> nor has anyone yet submitted any quoted or clear wronging in regards,
> and you're always welcome to post here.
>
> "Matt" and "Juan" are the ones who should apologize for
> being routine constant and general abusive assholes to people.

	Oh look, non-human pentagon turd grancrap wants a SAFE SPACE for pentagon turds like him and his uncle the vaccine nazi jim bell.

	Uncle sam bell, wants to 'save the children' and poison them with pentagon vaccines. The emperor of 'anarchist' 'libertarians'.

	and what's your name you nameless turd grancrap? Oh you're too cowardly to even admit who you are. Your level of pathetic is off the charts.