My apologies to Professor Rat, although I don't recall what I did years ago.

Douglas Lucas dal at riseup.net
Sun Sep 4 20:45:43 PDT 2022

What's going on with prof rat is obvious. What does he accomplish?
Nothing. So he spends tons of time every single day trying to diss
other/rival activists, etc., attempts to position himself in his own
eyes as the good knowledgeable one with the most ideological purity whom
people should listen to. But see, everybody knows he doesn't do
anything. Maybe instead of him explaining how relatively minor figures
don't meet his purity tests, he could set some positive goals and
undertake the steps to meet them.