My apologies to Professor Rat, although I don't recall what I did years ago.

zeynep at keemail.me zeynep at keemail.me
Sun Sep 4 12:38:52 PDT 2022

> jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> I think I should provide some context to what I've previously said.  It occurred to me that I should actively attempt a little peace, and who knows maybe even a reconciliation with Professor Rat.

I can't really believe this happen.All your life you said you hated agents and wanted to kill them,now you're begging the man who tried to kill you over and over again threatened to kill you.besides, this guy claims to be an anarchist ;he's a government Jewish propaganda agent.Do you know what honor is, what the word means?You should consider trying to draw less attention to yourself.