Buttfaced cheek

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sat Sep 3 17:19:44 PDT 2022

" . . . Of course, there are often people who come along and say that this quasi-anarchic design looks ugly, and it needs to be replaced by a more "proper" formalized system. But they pretty much never succeed. In my opinion, there's actually a lot of wisdom in our current "tyranny of structurelessness".

https://noahpinion.substack.com/p/interview-vitalik-buterin-creator

It doesn't just look ugly - its a two-legged stool without APster.
But then APster quickly solves any informal tyranny of elitist individuals so beloved of by rotten creepy criminals like Peter Thiel and his buttboys.

Cypherpunks collapse governments.
Subject: Everyone a remailer: Everyone a Mint: Everyone an assassin

https://marc.info/?l=cypherpunks&m=100872510706876&w=2

Strong-crypto, digital money, anonymous networks, pseudonyms, zero- knowledge proofs, reputations, information-markets, netwar, collapse-of-governments.