My apologies to Professor Rat, although I don't recall what I did years ago.

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 2 22:21:33 PDT 2022

 I think I should provide some context to what I've previously said.  It occurred to me that I should actively attempt a little peace, and who knows maybe even a reconciliation with Professor Rat.  Or, at least, offer a mutual 'detente', a word from the 1970's, describing a lessening of that era's tensions during the Cold War.   Use a little respect and tolerance, which we should all be able to give.  The results, you saw, but at least I tried.  Nothing ventured, nothing gained, as they say. No reason to regret the attempt.
The Cypherpunks list always had a very good reason to exist. And it can still do that, today, as long as we try.