Its like Statist Lacky and Ted Cruz had a baby

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Fri Sep 2 18:55:57 PDT 2022

Ryan Carboni
 <ryanjcarboni at gmail.com>
To:
pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sat, 3 Sept at 11:13 am
As a long-term reader of Cypherpunks, I hope you do not mind this off-list reply. I find your reply to a tweet about touring a bitcoin facility to be distasteful. It seems to undermine the accomplishments of others. I'm sure bitcoin will switch to a nice sorting algorithm, md2 or some such, it'll sure strike fear into the hearts of capitalists, eh, comrade commissar?

Signed,
Ryan J. Carboni

Statist moron number two is referring to this

https://twitter.com/SenTedCruz/status/1564441153306406912?cxt=HHwWgMCl7ZW8gbYrAAAA

Since then Statist moron one. STATIST Swine & LACKY is not just noting some rich pig running for office - he’s campaigning for them!

https://twitter.com/brucefenton/status/1565503972387037189?cxt=HHwWioC9ibHk5LkrAAAA

Its like the statist morons are breeding - but its good ADAM BACK outed himself this year!

Fewer cypherpunks - but better ones.