Bruce Buffer Overflow

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Fri Sep 2 17:52:35 PDT 2022

And now - its TIME!

FIGHTING out of the red corner, he's a black-belt in Black-Box and three times disingenuous champion of TheWorld, GYM DUMB-BELL!

>>>  By "classical" thinking, "Assassination Politics" would have to be the best, tightest-security, more protected organization that has ever existed on the face of this planet. Just about EVERY powerful person would want to kill anybody who had anything to do with such a system. The codes would have to be unbreakable, the remailers would have to be certain, but most importantly, each and every participant would have to be perfectly anonymous to even have a prayer of pulling it off. Especially the operators of such a system. Especially them.

That's classical thinking. And that's what I thought a few months ago. I thought, "it's do-able, but it's gonna be a lot of work!"
<<<
https://cryptome.org/jdb/ap.htm

A shitload of work - anathema to most sane anarchists - and the best it could do is catalyze APster as a healthy immune response - ' set a thief to catch a thief ". Popular Bounty Law to kill the Ross Ulbrichts.

Oh and it gets its creator wacked as sure as Sunday. Way to kill yourself Dumb-Bell.