Fwd: White Collar Week Newsletter Sept. '22

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Fri Sep 2 04:31:14 PDT 2022

Hmm.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jeffrey D. (Jeff) Grant via LinkedIn <newsletters-noreply at linkedin.com

Date: Fri, Sep 2, 2022, 5:29 AM
Subject: White Collar Week Newsletter Sept. '22
To: Gunnar Larson <g at xny.io>

White Collar Week September 2022 Newsletter White Collar Support Group
324th...
[image: LinkedIn]
<https://www.linkedin.com/comm/feed/?midToken=AQFvvfw8UpR8GA&midSig=2fD0olDuhpIGo1&trk=eml-email_series_follow_newsletter_01-header-37-home&trkEmail=eml-email_series_follow_newsletter_01-header-37-home-null-a25i4%7El7k9yi7d%7Emf-null-neptune%2Ffeed&lipi=urn%3Ali%3Apage%3Aemail_email_series_follow_newsletter_01%3BeD7FkKwFSRarrZM%2B3XyiPw%3D%3D>
[image: Gunnar Larson]
<https://www.linkedin.com/comm/in/gunnarlarson?midToken=AQFvvfw8UpR8GA&midSig=2fD0olDuhpIGo1&trk=eml-email_series_follow_newsletter_01-header-46-profile&trkEmail=eml-email_series_follow_newsletter_01-header-46-profile-null-a25i4%7El7k9yi7d%7Emf-null-neptune%2Fprofile%7Evanity%2Eview&lipi=urn%3Ali%3Apage%3Aemail_email_series_follow_newsletter_01%3BeD7FkKwFSRarrZM%2B3XyiPw%3D%3D>

NEWSLETTER ON LINKEDIN

<https://www.linkedin.com/comm/newsletters/6878320059874459648?midToken=AQFvvfw8UpR8GA&midSig=2fD0olDuhpIGo1&trk=eml-email_series_follow_newsletter_01-hero-6-null&trkEmail=eml-email_series_follow_newsletter_01-hero-6-null-null-a25i4%7El7k9yi7d%7Emf-null-neptune%2Fnewsletters&lipi=urn%3Ali%3Apage%3Aemail_email_series_follow_newsletter_01%3BeD7FkKwFSRarrZM%2B3XyiPw%3D%3D>
White Collar Week
<https://www.linkedin.com/comm/newsletters/6878320059874459648?midToken=AQFvvfw8UpR8GA&midSig=2fD0olDuhpIGo1&trk=eml-email_series_follow_newsletter_01-hero-6-null&trkEmail=eml-email_series_follow_newsletter_01-hero-6-null-null-a25i4%7El7k9yi7d%7Emf-null-neptune%2Fnewsletters&lipi=urn%3Ali%3Apage%3Aemail_email_series_follow_newsletter_01%3BeD7FkKwFSRarrZM%2B3XyiPw%3D%3D>
News, Events & Articles About White Collar Crime. Progressive Prison
Ministries, Greenwich CT & Nationwide prisonist.org
<https://www.linkedin.com/comm/newsletters/6878320059874459648?midToken=AQFvvfw8UpR8GA&midSig=2fD0olDuhpIGo1&trk=eml-email_series_follow_newsletter_01-hero-6-null&trkEmail=eml-email_series_follow_newsletter_01-hero-6-null-null-a25i4%7El7k9yi7d%7Emf-null-neptune%2Fnewsletters&lipi=urn%3Ali%3Apage%3Aemail_email_series_follow_newsletter_01%3BeD7FkKwFSRarrZM%2B3XyiPw%3D%3D>

[image: Jeffrey D. (Jeff) Grant]
<https://www.linkedin.com/comm/profile/view?id=AAsAAAEWWCYBb3OmLxDETXok7rpD90BJfNGAVZo&midToken=AQFvvfw8UpR8GA&midSig=2fD0olDuhpIGo1&trk=eml-email_series_follow_newsletter_01-null-0-null&trkEmail=eml-email_series_follow_newsletter_01-null-0-null-null-a25i4%7El7k9yi7d%7Emf-npv-nprofile%7Eview&lipi=urn%3Ali%3Apage%3Aemail_email_series_follow_newsletter_01%3BeD7FkKwFSRarrZM%2B3XyiPw%3D%3D>
Jeffrey D. (Jeff) Grant
<https://www.linkedin.com/comm/profile/view?id=AAsAAAEWWCYBb3OmLxDETXok7rpD90BJfNGAVZo&midToken=AQFvvfw8UpR8GA&midSig=2fD0olDuhpIGo1&trk=eml-email_series_follow_newsletter_01-null-0-null&trkEmail=eml-email_series_follow_newsletter_01-null-0-null-null-a25i4%7El7k9yi7d%7Emf-npv-nprofile%7Eview&lipi=urn%3Ali%3Apage%3Aemail_email_series_follow_newsletter_01%3BeD7FkKwFSRarrZM%2B3XyiPw%3D%3D>
Private General Counsel/White Collar Attorney at GrantLaw, PLLC, Featured
in The New Yorker
<https://www.linkedin.com/comm/profile/view?id=AAsAAAEWWCYBb3OmLxDETXok7rpD90BJfNGAVZo&midToken=AQFvvfw8UpR8GA&midSig=2fD0olDuhpIGo1&trk=eml-email_series_follow_newsletter_01-null-0-null&trkEmail=eml-email_series_follow_newsletter_01-null-0-null-null-a25i4%7El7k9yi7d%7Emf-npv-nprofile%7Eview&lipi=urn%3Ali%3Apage%3Aemail_email_series_follow_newsletter_01%3BeD7FkKwFSRarrZM%2B3XyiPw%3D%3D>

Open this article on LinkedIn to see what people are saying about this
topic.  Open on LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/e/v2/pulse?e=a25i4-l7k9yi7d-mf&lipi=urn%3Ali%3Apage%3Aemail_email_series_follow_newsletter_01%3BeD7FkKwFSRarrZM%2B3XyiPw%3D%3D&a=pulse_web_view_article_detail_new_url&midToken=AQFvvfw8UpR8GA&midSig=2fD0olDuhpIGo1&ek=email_series_follow_newsletter_01&li=3&m=footer_promo&ts=primary_cta_link&permLink=white-collar-week-newsletter-sept-22-jeffrey-d-jeff-grant->

[image: Newsletter cover image]
<https://www.linkedin.com/e/v2/pulse?e=a25i4-l7k9yi7d-mf&lipi=urn%3Ali%3Apage%3Aemail_email_series_follow_newsletter_01%3BeD7FkKwFSRarrZM%2B3XyiPw%3D%3D&a=pulse_web_view_article_detail_new_url&midToken=AQFvvfw8UpR8GA&midSig=2fD0olDuhpIGo1&ek=email_series_follow_newsletter_01&li=2&m=hero&ts=image_link&permLink=white-collar-week-newsletter-sept-22-jeffrey-d-jeff-grant->

White Collar Week Newsletter Sept. '22
<https://www.linkedin.com/e/v2/pulse?e=a25i4-l7k9yi7d-mf&lipi=urn%3Ali%3Apage%3Aemail_email_series_follow_newsletter_01%3BeD7FkKwFSRarrZM%2B3XyiPw%3D%3D&a=pulse_web_view_article_detail_new_url&midToken=AQFvvfw8UpR8GA&midSig=2fD0olDuhpIGo1&ek=email_series_follow_newsletter_01&li=1&m=hero&ts=title_link&permLink=white-collar-week-newsletter-sept-22-jeffrey-d-jeff-grant->

White Collar Week September 2022 Newsletter
[image: No alt text provided for this image]
<https://prisonist.org/save-the-date-white-collar-support-group>
White Collar Support Group 324th Meeting! Online on Zoom, Monday, Sept. 5,
2022, 7 pm ET, 6 pm CT, 5 pm MT, 4 pm PM. We meet every Monday! The World’s
First Support Group Devoted to Those Navigating the White Collar Criminal
Justice System

*It's the isolation that destroys us. The solution is in community.*

We are a community of people with white collar justice issues who have a
desire to take responsibility for our actions and the wreckage we caused,
make amends, and move forward in new way of life centered on hope, care,
compassion, tolerance and empathy. Our experience shows us that many of us
are suffering in silence with shame, remorse, and deep regret. Many of us
have been stigmatized by our own families, friends and communities, and the
business community. Our goal is to learn and evolve into a new spiritual
way of life and to reach out in service to others. White Collar Support
Group Professional Resources

*IMPORTANT!: If you are currently on supervised release, probation or
parole, it is important that you first discuss this with your P.O. To
assist in this regard, information about our ministry is available on *
*prisonist.org* <https://prisonist.org>*.*

Please feel free to contact us if you would like to join in our next
meeting, or with any questions you might have regarding this group, its
meetings, or anything else whatsoever.

To reach us for information: info at prisonist.org
<http://mailto:info@prisonist.org>

Media inquiries: press at grantlaw.com <http://mailto:press@grantlaw.com>

*For details, invitation or to make referrals...*
<https://prisonist.org/white-collar-support-group>

Also, White Collar Week Podcast: An Evening with Our White Collar Support
Group. 16 support group members share their stories. Link here
<https://prisonist.org/white-collar-week-with-jeff-grant-podcast-episode-01-16-free-from-prison-an-evening-with-our-white-collar-support-group/>

_________________________
[image: No alt text provided for this image]
<https://web.cvent.com/event/aaff9a7b-7bd4-48b1-996b-7ddef8dbc653/summary>
We will be Panelists at the American Bar Association Criminal Justice
Section Fall Institute, Washington, D.C.

Conference: Nov. 17th & 18th, 2022, Panel: Fri., Nov. 18th, 11 am, Cost:
Free!
"Prosecuted Lawyers’ Perspectives on White Collar/Nonviolent Prosecution
and Reentry"

Details: Lawyers convicted and incarcerated for white collar or nonviolent
crimes will share their stories, experiences and difficulties during
prosecution and reentering society after prison, and will make
recommendations as to how the white collar bar and criminal justice system
can be more effective, humane and merciful towards white collar defendants
(and their families) while better fulfilling their obligation to enhance
rehabilitation through diversion and other alternatives to incarceration.
Please join us if you will be in the DC area!

Moderator: Jeffrey D. Grant, Esq. Jeffrey D. (Jeff) Grant GrantLaw PLLC

Panelists: R. Seth Williams, Bill Baroni, Esq., Michele Weinstat, Esq.,
Jeffrey Wertkin

R. Seth Williams Bill Baroni Michele Weinstat Jeffrey Wertkin

*For information and to register...*
<https://web.cvent.com/event/aaff9a7b-7bd4-48b1-996b-7ddef8dbc653/summary>

_________________________
[image: No alt text provided for this image]
<https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJ0odu-uqjkqEtxK5TrB7sHQLx4Tbda9SIAL>
Tom Hardin, "Tipper X", White Collar Week, Tuesday Speaker Series, Tues.,
Sept. 13, 2022, 7 pm ET, 4 pm PT

We are honored to have Tom Hardin, Tipper X of Operation Perfect Hedge, as
the next speaker in our White Collar Support Group Tuesday Speaker Series.
On Zoom, Sept. 13, 2022, 7 pm ET, 4 pm PT. Tom Hardin

*Link to register: *
*https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJ0odu-uqjkqEtxK5TrB7sHQLx4Tbda9SIAL*
<https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJ0odu-uqjkqEtxK5TrB7sHQLx4Tbda9SIAL>

*Tom is a member of our **White Collar Support Group*
<https://prisonist.org/white-collar-support-group>* that meets on Zoom on
Monday evenings.*

Tom Hardin previously spent much of his career as a financial analyst in
the U.S. In 2008, as part of a cooperation agreement with the U.S.
Department of Justice, Tom assisted the U.S. government in understanding
how insider trading occurred in the financial services industry.

Known as “Tipper X,” Tom became one of the most prolific informants in
securities fraud history, helping to build over 20 of the 80+ individual
criminal cases in “Operation Perfect Hedge,” a Wall Street house cleaning
campaign that morphed into the largest insider trading investigation of a
generation. As the youngest professional implicated in the sting, Tom was
tasked with wearing a covert body wire on over 40 occasions to help the FBI
bring down some of its biggest targets in the industry.

In a reunion of sorts, Tom was invited by the FBI-NYC’s office to speak to
their rookie agents in 2016 and is now a global keynote speaker, corporate
trainer and board advisor on behavioral ethics, compliance and
organizational conduct and culture risk. Through rigorous self-examination,
Tom took responsibility for his actions as a young professional, used the
experience to transform his life and is now on an on-going journey into
human behavior and why we sometimes make the wrong decision.

Tom holds a B.S. in Economics from the Wharton School at the University of
Pennsylvania. Tom’s riveting life story is the subject of his forthcoming
book, The Inside Story of Tipper X.

_________________________
[image: No alt text provided for this image]
<https://donate.lac.org/event/2022-arthur-liman-public-interest-awards-benefit/e416055>
Legal Action Center Arthur Liman Public Interest Awards Benefit, Tues.,
Nov. 1, 2022, NYC

*I am honored to serve on the Board of Directors of this vital
organization. - Jeff Grant*

The Legal Action Center 2022 Arthur Liman Public Interest Awards Benefit
will be held Tuesday, November 1, 2022 at Tribeca Rooftop in Manhattan and
virtually. We are thrilled to be honoring John G. Finley, Senior Managing
Director & Chief Legal Officer of Blackstone, with the Arthur Liman Public
Interest Award and Michael “Zaki” Smith, Social Justice Advocate on the
Clean Slate New York Campaign, with the Edward J. Davis Service Award. Legal
Action Center Michael "Zaki" Smith

RESERVE YOUR TICKETS NOW:
https://donate.lac.org/event/2022-arthur-liman-public-interest-awards-benefit/e416055

For more information about our 2022 Arthur Liman Public Interest Awards
Benefit, or LAC’s important work, please contact Katarina Leiser, Director
of Corporate & Individual Giving at kleiser at lac.org
<http://mailto:kleiser@lac.org> or (212) 243-1313.

_________________________
[image: No alt text provided for this image]
<https://prisonist.org/white-collar-support-group-blog-fellow-traveler-fred-aaron-writing-for-interrogating-justice/>
White Collar Support Group Blog: Fellow Traveler Fred Aaron, Writing for
Interrogating Justice

*Fred Aaron is a member of our **White Collar Support Group*
<https://prisonist.org/white-collar-support-group>* that meets on Zoom on
Monday evenings. *

"My wife and I welcomed our first child into the world 19 years ago. It was
a beautiful, sunny Friday afternoon in New York City, and my wife and son
spent their first night together in a room with another first-time mother
and her child. In fact, all the new mothers at New York Hospital were
sharing rooms that September weekend, except for two.

The first was a wealthy woman who was in a huge, private suite at the end
of the hall bedecked with enough flowers to send everyone to the allergy
ward. The other mother in a private room really wasn’t alone. A member of
the NYPD stood guard outside her room, with another police officer
stationed inside. The new mother had her right wrist handcuffed to her bed
and had to request the police officer to release her if she needed to use
the bathroom. She was incarcerated at one of the many detention centers
scattered around the five boroughs of New York.

The reality of that woman is lived by every pregnant person currently
incarcerated in this country. And the ruling in Dobbs v Jackson Women’s
Health Organization
<https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/21pdf/19-1392_6j37.pdf> makes that
already-bad situation much worse. Healthcare for incarcerated people is
already something that is less than optimal. Dobbs promises to make
neonatal care even worse, while limiting the right to terminate any
unwanted or risky pregnancy..."

*Read Fred's articles here...*
<https://prisonist.org/white-collar-support-group-blog-fellow-traveler-fred-aaron-writing-for-interrogating-justice/>

_________________________
[image: No alt text provided for this image]
<https://prisonist.org/arresting-a-collection-of-prose-poems-by-john-dimenna/>
White Collar Support Group Blog: “Arresting,” A Collection of Prose Poems
by John Dimenna

*John Dimenna is a member of our **White Collar Support Group*
<https://prisonist.org/white-collar-support-group>* that meets on Zoom on
Monday evenings. *

*GRANDDAUGHTERS VISIT*

"She arrived, even in this tangled prison, her beguiling innocence still
intact. With her parents in tow, she kipped out of the car, everything fair
and starlight, the magic of everyday life that only seven-year old’s
possess. Still not aware of her own beauty, nor the world hers, we shared
like always, not a hint of place. “Do you know I love you,” I said. “You
always say that Papa,” and smiled. Three missing teeth, that rare beauty of
absence in a child's smile and stories of the tooth fairy. But on goodbye,
she paused and finally grasped the scene, all these men in garbs of green.
In the softest of words, as if only we could hear, “Is it hard?” she asked.
I wanted to say yes but didn’t. Enough perfection and innocence to burn a
shameful hole right through you. But a final wave from that perfect face of
petals and smiles even I couldn’t spoil."

*Link to John's prose poems on prisonist.org...*
<https://prisonist.org/arresting-a-collection-of-prose-poems-by-john-dimenna/>

_________________________
[image: No alt text provided for this image]
<https://prisonist.org/the-new-yorker-the-big-house-life-after-white-collar-crime-by-evan-osnos-our-white-collar-support-group-is-featured-in-this-article-aug-30-2021-issue/>
Our Support Group was Featured in The New Yorker: Life After White Collar
Crime, by Evan Osnos

The New Yorker Evan Osnos
*"A support group launched in Greenwich CT serves 'guys detoxing from
power.'”*

Congratulations to all of our White Collar Support Group
<https://prisonist.org/white-collar-support-group> members, friends and
colleagues featured in this article. What an incredible journey of
transformation and redemption we’ve been on together!

*Read The New Yorker article here...*
<https://prisonist.org/the-new-yorker-the-big-house-life-after-white-collar-crime-by-evan-osnos-our-white-collar-support-group-is-featured-in-this-article-aug-30-2021-issue/>

_________________________
[image: No alt text provided for this image] <https://zoom.us/j/397962564>
Spiritual Urgent Care Group, Thursdays 1/2 Hour Check-in and Support, 9:30
am ET, 8:30 am CT, 7:30 am MT, 6:30 am PT

No registration necessary. Open to all friends and families, please feel
free to share!

Progressive Prison Ministries invites you to Spiritual Urgent Care, Online
Group: Thursdays on Zoom, 9:30 am ET, 8:30 am CT, 7:30 am MT, 6:30 am PT.
No registration necessary. Spiritual Urgent Care is open to all individuals
who are being or have been prosecuted for white collar crimes or have
suffered other life-altering or traumatic events.

*IMPORTANT!: If you are currently on supervised release, probation, parole
or similar supervision, it is important that you first discuss this with
your P.O.  To assist in this regard, information about our ministry is
available on **prisonist.org* <http://prisonist.org>*.*

*Join Zoom Meeting: **https://zoom.us/j/397962564*
<https://zoom.us/j/397962564>

Meeting ID: 397 962 564, Password: 373483

Progressive Prison Ministries, Greenwich CT & Nationwide, The World’s First
Support Group Devoted to Those Navigating the White Collar Criminal Justice
System

*It's the isolation that destroys us. The solution is in community.*

*Visit our Website* <http://prisonist.org>

GrantLaw, PLLC, Jeffrey D. Grant, Esq.

Private General Counsel/White Collar Attorney

43 West 43rd Street, Suite 108, New York, New York 10036-7424

(212) 859-3512

jgrant at GrantLaw.com <http://mailto:jgrant@grantlaw.com>

*Visit our Website* <https://www.grantlaw.com/>

_________________________
More Information
[image: No alt text provided for this image]

Rev. Jeff Grant, J.D., M.Div. *(he, him, his) *

Co-founder, Progressive Prison Ministries, Inc., Greenwich CT & Nationwide

Mailing: P.O. Box 1, Woodbury, CT 06798

Website: prisonist.org

Email: info at prisonist.org <http://mailto:info@prisonist.org>

Office: 212-671-3250

Donations (501c3): http://bit.ly/donate35T9kMZ

Psychology Today:
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/therapists/jeff-grant-woodbury-ct/731344

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/revjeffgrant

Media Relations: press at grantlaw.com <http://mailto:press@grantlaw.com>

Speaking Engagements: https://www.espeakers.com/marketplace/profile/39107

*not a prison coach, not a prison consultant*

Newsletter Contains Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a
similar outcome.© Copyright 2022, Progressive Prison Ministries, Inc., All
rights reserved.

Join the conversation
<https://www.linkedin.com/e/v2/pulse?e=a25i4-l7k9yi7d-mf&lipi=urn%3Ali%3Apage%3Aemail_email_series_follow_newsletter_01%3BeD7FkKwFSRarrZM%2B3XyiPw%3D%3D&a=pulse_web_view_article_detail_new_url&midToken=AQFvvfw8UpR8GA&midSig=2fD0olDuhpIGo1&ek=email_series_follow_newsletter_01&li=3&m=footer_promo&ts=primary_cta_link&permLink=white-collar-week-newsletter-sept-22-jeffrey-d-jeff-grant->
<https://www.linkedin.com/e/v2/pulse?e=a25i4-l7k9yi7d-mf&lipi=urn%3Ali%3Apage%3Aemail_email_series_follow_newsletter_01%3BeD7FkKwFSRarrZM%2B3XyiPw%3D%3D&a=pulse_web_view_article_detail_new_url&midToken=AQFvvfw8UpR8GA&midSig=2fD0olDuhpIGo1&ek=email_series_follow_newsletter_01&li=3&m=footer_promo&ts=primary_cta_link&permLink=white-collar-week-newsletter-sept-22-jeffrey-d-jeff-grant->

Know someone who might be interested in this newsletter? Share it with them.

[image: Share this series on LinkedIn]
<https://www.linkedin.com/e/v2?e=a25i4-l7k9yi7d-mf&lipi=urn%3Ali%3Apage%3Aemail_email_series_follow_newsletter_01%3BeD7FkKwFSRarrZM%2B3XyiPw%3D%3D&t=plh&midToken=AQFvvfw8UpR8GA&ek=email_series_follow_newsletter_01&li=7&m=footer_promo&urlhash=xNVF&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Elinkedin%2Ecom%2FshareArticle%3Fmini%3Dtrue%26url%3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Elinkedin%2Ecom%2Fpulse%2Fwhite-collar-week-newsletter-sept-22-jeffrey-d-jeff-grant->
[image:
Share this series on Faceoobk]
<https://www.linkedin.com/e/v2?e=a25i4-l7k9yi7d-mf&lipi=urn%3Ali%3Apage%3Aemail_email_series_follow_newsletter_01%3BeD7FkKwFSRarrZM%2B3XyiPw%3D%3D&t=plh&midToken=AQFvvfw8UpR8GA&ek=email_series_follow_newsletter_01&li=8&m=footer_promo&urlhash=ZFZf&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Efacebook%2Ecom%2Fsharer%2Fsharer%2Ephp%3Fu%3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Elinkedin%2Ecom%2Fpulse%2Fwhite-collar-week-newsletter-sept-22-jeffrey-d-jeff-grant->
[image:
Share this series on Twitter]
<https://www.linkedin.com/e/v2?e=a25i4-l7k9yi7d-mf&lipi=urn%3Ali%3Apage%3Aemail_email_series_follow_newsletter_01%3BeD7FkKwFSRarrZM%2B3XyiPw%3D%3D&t=plh&midToken=AQFvvfw8UpR8GA&ek=email_series_follow_newsletter_01&li=9&m=footer_promo&urlhash=HWW8&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Etwitter%2Ecom%2Fintent%2Ftweet%3Furl%3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Elinkedin%2Ecom%2Fpulse%2Fwhite-collar-week-newsletter-sept-22-jeffrey-d-jeff-grant->

This email was intended for Gunnar Larson (xNY.io - Bank.org). Learn why we
included this.
<https://www.linkedin.com/e/v2?e=a25i4-l7k9yi7d-mf&lipi=urn%3Ali%3Apage%3Aemail_email_series_follow_newsletter_01%3BeD7FkKwFSRarrZM%2B3XyiPw%3D%3D&a=customerServiceUrl&midToken=AQFvvfw8UpR8GA&midSig=2fD0olDuhpIGo1&ek=email_series_follow_newsletter_01&articleId=4788>

You are receiving LinkedIn notification emails. The newsletter author can
see that you are a subscriber.

Unsubscribe
<https://www.linkedin.com/e/v2?e=a25i4-l7k9yi7d-mf&t=lun&midToken=AQFvvfw8UpR8GA&midSig=2fD0olDuhpIGo1&ek=email_series_follow_newsletter_01&li=42&m=unsub&ts=unsub&eid=a25i4-l7k9yi7d-mf&loid=AQG42NL-5V1bpAAAAYL9iLsv1cDK00VP-0WGaRPH3Hv_3gp0JrEsYy-z-6dpZ14BrPD3TFbNi1HfT4xm_r_daN7oVJ3XXMKAnZEl>
  ·   Help
<https://www.linkedin.com/e/v2?e=a25i4-l7k9yi7d-mf&lipi=urn%3Ali%3Apage%3Aemail_email_series_follow_newsletter_01%3BeD7FkKwFSRarrZM%2B3XyiPw%3D%3D&a=customerServiceUrl&midToken=AQFvvfw8UpR8GA&midSig=2fD0olDuhpIGo1&ek=email_series_follow_newsletter_01&li=41&m=footer&ts=help&articleId=67>

[image: LinkedIn]
<https://www.linkedin.com/comm/feed/?midToken=AQFvvfw8UpR8GA&midSig=2fD0olDuhpIGo1&trk=eml-email_series_follow_newsletter_01-footer-39-home&trkEmail=eml-email_series_follow_newsletter_01-footer-39-home-null-a25i4%7El7k9yi7d%7Emf-null-neptune%2Ffeed&lipi=urn%3Ali%3Apage%3Aemail_email_series_follow_newsletter_01%3BeD7FkKwFSRarrZM%2B3XyiPw%3D%3D>

© 2022 LinkedIn Corporation, 1‌000 West Maude Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94085.
LinkedIn and the LinkedIn logo are registered trademarks of LinkedIn.