Cryptocurrency: Join Monero Halloween Privacy Protest NYC w Free Fawkes

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 01:12:18 PDT 2022

PRIVACY PROTEST: ANONYMOUSLY ASSEMBLE - HALLOWEEN NIGHT 2022

https://monerotopia.com/

PURCHASE YOUR ANON MASK HERE FOR FREE (limited time!) & JOIN US FOR
OUR RIGHT TO PRIVACY on HALLOWEEN 2022 in Washington Square Park in
New York City!
LET'S ANONYMOUSLY UNITE TO FIGHT FOR OUR RIGHT TO PRIVACY!

Reserve a mask today, show up in Halloween disguise and we will give
you your Privacy Protest Guy Fawkes Mask (& reimburse you in Monero
for the cost of the mask ;) ). We are paying for the masks, organizing
this and getting the speakers…all we ask is that you participate by
reserving your mask TODAY so we can get this going!!! Take action!
Stand up!
The recent Tornado Cash sanction is the first sanction issued against
something other than an individual or entity “determined be
responsible or complicit in”, rather they were issued against code.
The U.S. federal court established in 1996 “source code as speech,”
and thus it’s protected by the First Amendment.

We want to unite to fight against this before they encroach further.
Show the US Gov, elected officials and society that there is a strong
group of people unwilling to let the Gov criminalize what we consider
basic human rights!

This event isn’t a “Monero event”. We want it to be for ALL the crypto
projects and privacy tech projects that believe privacy is a
fundamental human right. That code is speech. We want to bring
EVERYONE out, no matter what project you are working on! Don’t let the
State criminalize liberty preserving tools. Together we can take back
our human right to privacy!

WHY ARE WE DOING THIS: After the news about how The U.S. Treasury
Dept. effectively declared it illegal to use the open source privacy
tool Tornado Cash, we thought why don't we peacefully demonstrate
against surveillance and the trampling of our Constitutional Rights!
True cryptocurrency can not be stopped but its adoption can be
stymied.

Details below on how to participate ANONYMOUSLY:

WHERE: Washington Square Park in New York City

HOW TO ATTEND:

    Purchase an anon mask anonymously with crypto today (Monero
preferred & recommended) at https://monerotopia.com/ (*Until further
notice, Monerotopia will reimburse your $50 for the mask when you show
up at the event! - limited time only!)

    Save your order ID

    Show up at the park in Halloween disguise & collect your mask
anonymously :-). (Just show us your order ID)

WHEN: October 31st, Halloween!

TIME: 6:00PM
Looking forward to seeing you there..even though we won’t know who you are ;)

Expect 3 speakers! Reach out if you would like to be one of them OR
you have a suggestion on who should be one.
Also, expect an after-party of some kind at a nearby bar. It will be
all the genuine face to face networking of a conference without the
conference. It will be a crypto crowd aligned with cypherpunk ideals.
Just reserve your mask and make your way to NYC for Halloween weekend
and we will take care of the rest.
Follow US below!

MoneroTopia on Twitter & Instagram

Hosts: Sunita & Douglas