Parallel Euroweenies want to ruin our good name

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Thu Sep 1 21:37:55 PDT 2022

They either hate cypherpunk anarchism with a passion or they're TSTBALAA

>>>  stellarmagnet | seeking co-operators (not hiring)
@stellarmagnet
·
Aug 31
Muslim women: the original cypherpunks? They wear burqas, an anti-surVEILlance technology. Tricked you into thinking they are oppressed, but actually protected and encrypted from the modern world. They had foresight into what was coming. <<<

https://last-shot.hcpp.cz/#luptak

AMIR " I shut down my Twitter account because they were shutting down IS accounts " TAAKI