The Tattaglia will also guarantee your investment

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Oct 30 00:01:45 PDT 2022

Concordium is a public-layer 1, science-backed blockchain, designed to balance privacy with accountability through its ID layer. The protocol level ID, ensures that every wallet is associated with a real-world identity that has been verified through a third party ID provider, so that people and companies can trust one another, while remaining private, with zero-knowledge-proof.

https://concordium.com

I told them to wake me when the TRUE NAMES problem was solved - even if I was in a meeting!