Cryptocurrency: CBDC Digital Fiat WARNING BELLS GOING OFF

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 23:00:30 PDT 2022

More CBDC and FIAT and control program from the GovCorp and Globalist
top DO NOT, CANNOT and WILL NOT fix anything, and will NEVER grant
you freedom, only privacy-enabled p2p cryptocurrency wielded
by your hands can do that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJoXwh0Vu9M "Our" inclusive language
controls you, don't fall for their emo SCAM, it's a trap.

https://www.edwardjayepstein.com/archived/moneyclub.htm

If Red States Want Protection From Collapse They Will Have To Build
Alternative Economies

Authored by Brandon Smith via Alt-Market.us

Economic centralization is the ultimate form of organized
conspiratorial power, because it allows a small group of people to
dictate the terms of trade for a society and therefore dictate the
terms of each person’s individual survival.

For example, the Federal Reserve as a banking entity has free rein to
assert policy controls that can disrupt the very fabric of the US
economy and the buying power of our currency. They can (and do)
arbitrarily create trillions of dollars from thin air causing
inflation, or arbitrarily raise interest rates and crash stock
markets. And according to former Fed chairman Alan Greenspan, they
answer to no one, including the US government.

I have started to see a new narrative being spread within mainstream
media platforms as well as alternative media platforms suggesting that
the Fed is necessary because it is working to “counter” the agenda of
Joe Biden and the Democrats. Some people claim the central bank is
“protecting” America from the schemes of the UN and European
interests.

This is perhaps the most moronic theory I’ve ever heard, but it makes
sense that the central bank and its puppets would be trying to plant
the notion that the Fed is some kind of “hero” secretly fighting a war
on our behalf. The money elites associated with the Fed have inflated
perhaps the largest financial bubble in the history of the world over
the past 14 years. They did this with bailouts, they did this with QE,
they did this with covid pandemic checks and loans, and now the bubble
is popping. They know it is popping, because they WANT it to pop.

As I have warned for years, the Fed has been staging a massive
controlled demolition of the US economy. Why? Because the US economy
must be diminished in order to make way for the “Great Reset,” a term
created by the World Economic Forum to describe an unprecedented
paradigm shift in the global economy and how it operates, and a
complete upending of society. The end game is openly admitted – A one
world digital currency system and one world governance controlled by a
league of corporate partners working in concert with politicians.

This is not conspiracy theory, this is conspiracy reality. This is
undeniable fact.

The Fed does not care about the US economy, its loyalty is to a global
agenda and it takes its marching orders from a consortium of banking
institutions called the Bank for International Settlements (BIS). This
is how global central banking policies are coordinated to either work
in harmony to create artificial stability, or to work in conflict,
creating artificial crisis events.

The truth is, the foundations of global governance already exist, but
what the establishment does not have is public acceptance and total
submission to their authority. What the banks want is to create a
crisis so profound that the masses will run to THEM, begging for help.
Once a population begs their captors for relief or resolution and it
is given, it’s far less likely that the people will revolt against
those captors in the future.

Psychologically, the central banks and the establishment elites are
trying to create a planetary Stockholm Syndrome, and we are seeing it
already with the Federal Reserve being painted as the “shield” holding
back the tide of economic ruin that they actually engineered.

The initial stages of the Great Reset have already been launched. With
the economic bubble expanded to incredible levels, the Fed is now
staging an aggressive implosion using interest rate hikes into
economic weakness.

There are multiple threats that come with this dynamic:
Stagflation

With stagflation, normal credit market interventions do not
necessarily work right away. As we saw recently with the official CPI
print rising despite the Fed’s rate hikes, prices are not going to go
down that easily. During the last stagflation event 40 years ago, the
Fed raised rates to around 20% before prices finally stopped their
epic climb, and back then the US did not have $31 trillion in debt nor
did it just print over $8 trillions in the span of two years. Rates
are likely to go much higher than many people expect.
Treasury Bond Crisis

The Fed replaced foreign investors like Japan and China as the primary
buyers of US government Treasury Bonds, and they did so years ago.
Now, with the Fed cutting purchases, reducing its balance sheet and
raising rates, who is going to buy all that US debt and keep the
government funded? Well, the answer is no one. For now, foreign
purchases are enough to give a semblance of stability, but with
geopolitical tensions rising it’s only a matter of time before
countries like China dump their T-bond and dollar holdings completely.
Then, the dollar’s world reserve status will come into question and
inflation becomes an even greater threat as the trillions of
greenbacks held overseas come flooding into the US again.
Stock Market Spiral

Without the Federal Reserve as the backstop fueling corporate share
buybacks with cheap money, stocks will continue to slide. They’ll jump
every now and then on rumors that the Fed will pivot away from
tightening, and when the Fed doesn’t, stocks will start dropping
again. Without stimulus and near zero rates there is no hope for
equities beyond the occasional jawboning.

The Fed has the ability to slow down or speed up all of the conditions
above, and so far they appear to be speeding things up. We obviously
can’t rely on the Biden Administration to do anything about these
problems; in all likelihood Biden and his handlers are joyful in the
prospect of the inevitable calamity. No one in government is trying to
do anything legitimate to stop the landslide and no one is trying to
prepare Americans for the consequences.

In fact, Americans are being told there are no consequences. Thus,
it’s up to individuals to prepare and warn their friends and family,
but what about a larger organized response?

Despite numerous claims that conservatives would “do nothing” to stop
the rise of medical fascism in the name of the covid pandemic, almost
half the states in the US stood their ground against the mandates and
the push for vaccine passports. If this had not happened, America
would look like China does today with endless lockdowns and draconian
tracking apps. I don’t think enough people understand just how close
we came to losing every freedom we have left – We were on the doorstep
of an Orwellian hell, and probably civil war.

The red state defiance of covid restrictions represented an organized
action at the state and interstate level. What if these states did the
same thing in the face of the economic crisis?

Without organization at the state level to create alternatives to the
mainstream economy the plight of the public becomes much more daunting
and dangerous. Rather than trying to start completely from scratch,
there are solutions that can be pursued at the state level to help
mitigate the disaster.

Currency Alternatives

States like Texas, Utah and Louisiana (currently Dem controlled) all
have legislation in place to utilize gold and silver as legal tender.
Such efforts need to be expanded to as many states as possible, and
the list of alternatives needs to grow. Gold, silver, copper, and
other commodities like oil, electricity, wheat and grains could be
used to back a state recognized currency system. Is it constitutional?
Not technically, but the federal government violated the
constitutional money creation mandate over a century ago when they
allowed the institution of the Federal Reserve. The system is already
broken.

If states were to offer commodity backed currencies in parallel with
the dollar, then they could actually stave off price inflation and
possibly reverse it. This can’t be achieved by only one or two states,
though. It would have to be organized among multiple states with
multiple trade agreements in place.
State Banks

North Dakota has its own state run bank that provides credit
opportunities specifically to ND locals and ND businesses. It has
operated successfully for decades. Why has no other state adopted this
model? Why should we rely on banks that are all tied back to corporate
conglomerates that want to destroy us? State banks are the answer to
the problem of leftists and globalists using corporate banks as a
weapon against conservatives and liberty activists.
Localized Trade Alternatives

States should be utilizing the resources within their own borders to
generate real jobs (rather than precarious and temporary service
sector jobs) and economic prosperity. Why are states and citizens in
those states allowing the federal government under Biden to dictate
the terms of how they grow their economies?

Leftists will claim that resource management needs to be supervised by
federal agencies, but why? These people have consistently proven
themselves to be incompetent and destructive. Why should they be
trusted to control our ability to expand in our own states?

Conservation and intelligent handling of state resources should not be
relegated to bureaucrats who live outside of those states and who care
nothing about the citizens of those states.
State Incentives For Industry

The vast majority of retail goods purchased by US citizens are made
outside the US. It is a simple matter of profit incentives involving
cheap labor overseas. But, what if there were big tax reductions for
companies that manufacture in America? What if state banks offered
easier credit to companies that build factories within that state’s
borders and hire American workers at a reasonable wage? It can be done
in the US – It’s been done in the past. If we don’t restart domestic
production, our country is doomed to remain dependent on international
corporations and foreign entities that do not have our best interests
in mind.

The only hope any state has to weather the coming storm is to localize
production and manage their resources to kick-start trade. Local
production would act as a redundancy should the mainstream economy
collapse (which it will). States don’t need Biden’s permission to make
this happen. They don;t need the Federal Reserve’s permission either.
They can and should take action now before it’s too late.